Astra-club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astra-club

Astra Club

Norėdami įeit įNorėdami įeit į  rodiklisrodiklis  IeškotiIeškoti  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Get acquainted us with your country

Go down 
3 posters
AutoriusPranešimas
Dominas
Astra owner
Astra owner

Pranešimų skaičius : 44

Get acquainted us with your country Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Get acquainted us with your country   Get acquainted us with your country Icon_minitimeSk. 03 09, 2008 3:14 pm

Get acquainted us with your country, introduce with all facts that we should know about YOUR country, give us some foto from all places where have you been and which we should see Wink
Atgal į viršų Go down
X-tremist
Astra owner
Astra owner

Pranešimų skaičius : 27

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Get acquainted us with your country   Get acquainted us with your country Icon_minitimeTr. 03 12, 2008 5:49 pm

let me turn this a bit around. What do you know about germany? Very Happy Except the beer Very Happy Very Happy
Atgal į viršų Go down
Algirdas
Admin
Algirdas

Pranešimų skaičius : 1047

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Get acquainted us with your country   Get acquainted us with your country Icon_minitimeTr. 03 12, 2008 6:57 pm

ammm Very Happy maybe everything? Very Happy
we learn all world's history so we know Germany from barbarian ages till Berlin wall destruction Smile our country is small and not many people know about us but we know about them Wink

because of such location i was in Germany 6 times and almost every time in different cities Wink Niurnberg, Leipzig, Mannheim, Berlin, Hamburg, Dresden, Frankfurt, Bremen... Smile

talking about nowadays Germany has many many many good sports men Smile Dirk Nowitzki, Ballack, Podolski, Klose, Schumaher many many more... Very Happy it is not so easy to say some out of 85 mln Germans Very Happy well we may minus 2 mln turkish Razz
strong economy, "rich" history, NATO, EU....

it's enough Razz
Atgal į viršų Go down
https://astra.forumlt.com
X-tremist
Astra owner
Astra owner

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Get acquainted us with your country   Get acquainted us with your country Icon_minitimeKv. 03 13, 2008 7:19 pm

oh you heard about the turkish people in our country. Very Happy I don't like much of them Very Happy Very Happy

I was born in Nürnberg and life hear since 19 years now. I love the city. What do you think about Nürnberg?
Atgal į viršų Go down
Algirdas
Admin
Algirdas

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Get acquainted us with your country   Get acquainted us with your country Icon_minitimeKv. 03 13, 2008 8:06 pm

i like its young people Very Happy i remember when we were doing sightseeing and after all we were walking to our bus and near that Tower some youngsters were smoking hookah, listening music and saw our small Lithuanian flag on my bag Smile so it was strange that they said something about Litauen Razz but we didn't understand everything just that they were saying something about Litauen jungedliche Razz

also we liked typical german achitecture Wink that golden warrior on one house coner, strange rabbit's sculture, goat with huge testicle Very Happy:D:D whole old town is very stunning Smile

i can still remember that city market-square where we ask from where did they get chanterelle (orange mushroom) and they said from Lithuania!!! Very Happy

very warm city where is great formula 1 races Very Happy

our photos Wink
http://my.opera.com/Algirdass/albums/show.dml?id=236461
Atgal į viršų Go down
X-tremist
Astra owner
Astra owner

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Get acquainted us with your country   Get acquainted us with your country Icon_minitimeŠt. 03 15, 2008 9:15 am

U was Nürnberg or in Nürburg? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Atgal į viršų Go down
Algirdas
Admin
Algirdas

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Get acquainted us with your country   Get acquainted us with your country Icon_minitimeŠt. 03 15, 2008 1:37 pm

well i though i was in Nurnberg Very Happy

where is it? If it is in Nurnberg so i was in Nurnberg Very Happy
Get acquainted us with your country Nuernberg17
Atgal į viršų Go down
X-tremist
Astra owner
Astra owner

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Get acquainted us with your country   Get acquainted us with your country Icon_minitimeSk. 03 16, 2008 11:12 am

yes that's nürnberg, my home Very Happy Very Happy
Atgal į viršų Go down
Algirdas
Admin
Algirdas

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Get acquainted us with your country   Get acquainted us with your country Icon_minitimeSk. 03 16, 2008 3:18 pm

so why did you asked me if i really were in Nurnberg nor in other city? Smile
Atgal į viršų Go down
X-tremist
Astra owner
Astra owner

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Get acquainted us with your country   Get acquainted us with your country Icon_minitimePir. 03 17, 2008 2:13 pm

because of the formula 1 races... There's one in Nürburg and one in Nürnberg Very Happy
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: Get acquainted us with your country   Get acquainted us with your country Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

Get acquainted us with your country
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11